"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
eyebrow game is stron
Yvette Monreal as Reagan
'Hey shrimp girl! You know, this isn't where we keep the leftovers.'
I SHIP IT SO HARD
week one: jailhouse rock + twist and shout
As a thank you for 6,000 followers YABookers are doing a giveaway for all you lovely people! The winner will have a choice of one of the books shown above via Book Depository. (You can also win the sequels) :)
- Must be following us (we will be checking because it’s for our followers!)
- Just reblog for a chance to win. Reblog as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers please! Liking doesn’t get you an entry, so reblogs only.
- Open internationally (anywhere with free shipping from Book Depository. You can check the list here.
- NO giveaway blogs please.
- WILL END 15TH SEPTEMBER.
- You have to be willing to give out your shipping address. If under 18, please ask a parent or guardian
- If you don’t respond to our ask after 48 hours (will be from either torrancecomb or porthomis EDIT: now morleysbob or blakesbelamy), then we will pick another winner.
- Covers may vary from the ones shown above.
- Remember, only reblogs!
As a lot of you will know, we are affiliates for The Book Depository and would be super appreciative if you used the affiliate link when buying books because it will fund future giveaways that we plan to have! You can find the link on our tumblr! :3 Thanks and good luck guys!
The giveaway ends TODAY so don’t miss out!
One hour left!
“Harry Potter is symmetrical.”
Not just symmetrical - this is ring composition, favoured by Homer and other good writers. The 4th book is at the centre of the ring.
JK Rowling knows her beans.
Reblogging because I like that phrase a lot.
i love everything about this post
I love how dementors are synonymous to Umbridge. I agree with this completely.
This… is really amazing. I-… wow.
The technical term for this is a chiasm. Props to JK for using a great old storytelling technique.
FUDGE PLACES DEMENTORS AT HOGWARTS
FUDGE PLACES UMBRIDGE AT HOGWARTS